RE: Was Europa-List: Diversion landings Bush and Little Hitlers ! Now

Subject: RE: Was Europa-List: Diversion landings Bush and Little Hitlers ! Now
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:22:30

Hi! Jeremy
I bedded both my tank guards and the support brackets on redux with a
cling film membrane under the guards and brackets to ensure they weren't
permanently attached ....just in case ! But mark the positions to
replicate them on re-assembly.
I would remove all the roll linkage but don't mix it up, mark it to
relocate it for putting it back all in the same position. I don't see
why the radius arms would need removing. I would make a good effort
before I did that.
Obviously you need to establish the location of the new lugs before you
disturb anything too.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG