RE: Was Europa-List: Diversion landings Bush and Little Hitlers ! Now

Subject: RE: Was Europa-List: Diversion landings Bush and Little Hitlers ! Now
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:49:53

:-) You are quite right, Bob. I meant the CS10.

No panic on having to take yours out. Mine needs two lugs adding to it for
the pitch servo of the autopilot.

Any tips on getting the bugger out as easily as possible? I imagine I need
to remove:

1) Remove both the guards that stop the tank hitting the roll link-rod
2) Remove one CS10 support bracket
3) Remove (or just disconnect?) the roll-link rod
4) Disconnect the under-seat pushrods
5) Disconnect the steam pipe to the back end

Do the roll arms need to come off their torque-tubes? That strikes me as
being the job from hell!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1320 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms