Re: Europa-List: removing Pitch toque tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: removing Pitch toque tube
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:14:12

Hi Jeremy,

No, the arms may remain in place but the rol push rods (long center en both
small at port and starboard side) have to be removed from the roll arm
plates. That gave me enough space to manouvre the pitch torque tube out of
the fuselage. (You can position the roll arm plates opposite sites if roll
push rods are removed)

Regards, Tim Weert.
Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
460 PH-JAI XS TG 914 AP332