Re: Europa-List: Lower cowling NACA inlet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lower cowling NACA inlet
From: Brian Hutchinson <hutch@hangarbout.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:43:44

Hi Svein,
Thanks for the information.  I've just read the 912s engine installation
manual from end to end and there's no reference to this duct being NOT
required.  More time wasted unnecessarily!  Andy, if your reading this
please give it a mention if you revise the manual!  In the meantime thanks
for those of you who have enlightened me, it's moments like this where this
forum is worth it's weight in gold!!  I'll remove it and replace it with a
much smaller inlet for my fresh air vents on the panel.

Cheers

Brian Hutchinson

357 Mono
912s