Re: Europa-List: The certified Europa?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The certified Europa?
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:08:09

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your info. It surprised me that the names Ivan Shaw and Don
Dykins are difficult to find at their website during a quick investigation
last night. (most people watch websites only quick) I expected a bit more
"respect" to the two fathers of this beautiful design.
(The 23rd october 2003 Ivan gave me a impressive demonstration of G-GBXS at
Stadtlhn (Germany). It was clear to me that Ivan is "one" with his design.
For me it's still difficult to understand that he's not managing and
improving his design in a commercial way. But I hope I am wrong. )

Regards, Tim.

Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands.
460 PH-JAI XS TG 914 AP332