Europa-List: Europa Club newsletter distribution

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club newsletter distribution
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:56:45

As announced some time ago on this list, the Europa Club newsletter
for December 2004 with the Factory News insert, was sent to all the
Europa builders and owners for whom addresses were held. Alas, it
appears that despite the best joint efforts of the Club and Europa
2004 some addresses are out of date. I have had newsletters that were
addressed to the following people returned to me as undeliverable:

Jens Aabo, Denmark, 158, OY-EUR
Uwe Albertin, Texas, USA, A050
Edwin Allseitz, Texas, USA, A110
Phil Bensted, Queensland, Australia, 366, VH-XSS
Daniel Boyd, Georgia, USA, A045, N216JE
Dave Butler, Massachusetts, USA, A167
Marvin Farley, Iowa, USA, A051, N100MF
Daniel Foxx, Michigan, USA, A032
Paul Franzini, Hertfordshire, 470
Thomas Friedland, Washington, USA, A079, N96V
Mitchell Garner, Pennsylvania, USA, A181
Richard Hamilton, Hertfordshire, 350
Lynn Hirschfeld, Florida, USA, A132
Nigel Hutchinson-Brooks, Victoria, Australia, 423
Michel Jambon, France, 289
Jeffrey Jukes, West Yorkshire, 293
Richard Kingsley, South Carolina, USA, A233
Hans-Heinrich Langlotz, Germany, 227, OE-CHL
Brian Long, Georgia, USA, A124
Larry Morgan, Oregon, USA, A165
Wayne Oehler, California, USA, A122
Brian Petree, Tennessee, USA, A219
Ira Rampil, New York, USA, A224, N224XS
Brian Rauchfuss, California, USA, A072
Gerald Rehn, Washington, USA, A161, N645XS
Andrew Sarangan, Ohio, USA, A178
Rick Sivier, Hertfordshire, 462
Tom Troester, Indiana, USA, A174
Andrew Walker, North Yorkshire, 390
Colin Way, Dorset, 348
Paul Westman, New South Wales, Australia, 451
Alan Wright, West Midlands, 325

If your name appears above, please contact me with your current
postal address so that I can send your copy to you. Likewise, if you
are a new owner of any of the kit numbers listed. Or if you know that
any of the people above are not online, please let me know how I can
contact them. Or if you are a Europa builder or owner and didn't
receive your copy of The Europa Flyer issue #43, please get in touch.

Now here's the hard part - don't just reply to this message! The rest
of the world does not need to know your mailing address, so just send
it to me. Copy the following line:

<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>

then create a new outgoing message, and paste my address that you
just copied into the "to" box. Then go ahead and write the rest of
the message as usual.

I will send your Europa Flyer, and also make sure that the factory
gets your new address for any future communication (airworthiness
alerts, etc).

regards

Rowland