RE: Europa-List: Ideas for a Powder Coating Oven

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ideas for a Powder Coating Oven
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:02:10

Hi! To cure the whole aircraft to make it for a special one off job
would be expensive BUT I used my closed trailer which is lined with
spray on Agricultural Store Building Foam Insulator.  However you need
to be very careful of temperature control, rate of heat sink and rate of
cooling since differential speedy cooling could wreck your dream!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa Kit 337MKI/Jabiru 3300