Re: Europa-List: Static connection

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Static connection
From: Timothy.P.Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:50:23

Gerry,
I used the tradition static connection. When calibrating the airspeed during the
flight testing, the position error was very small. (accurately  achieved these
days with the help of GPS!!!)I have therefore installed a tee from the static
line behind the panel leading to the cabin below the panel and within reach
of the pilot. This is my alternate source however I haven't check it but have
heard from other flyers it is just as good.
Cheers,
Tim