Europa-List: Blind nuts or no blind nuts?

Subject: Europa-List: Blind nuts or no blind nuts?
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:52:49

Greetings all,

I was just about to post cure my tailplane and anti-servo tabs and I noticed
that I'd not installed blind nuts on the hinges as with the rudder and
ailerons. Consulting the manual I notice that no specific mounting method is
shown,

although it does say what hardware to use for temporarily mounting the servo
tabs after the first hole is drilled whilst the rest are drilled.

What is everybody doing in regard to mounting these? Is it blind nuts or lock
nuts?

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Firewall aft airframe complete. Just post curing parts...)