Europa-List: Carb Balancer

Subject: Europa-List: Carb Balancer
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:38:32

I have just mailed the photo of my home made carb balancer to those that
requested
it. If anyone else would like details please let me know and I will send.
Note, I need your email address (not the matronics list address!)

Here is where you can purchase the Lo Gauges (to make up the balacer setup) in
the UK at a very reasonable price, along with a load of other goodies you may
need (eg: compression tester - remember you may need an adaptor to fit the 912
cylinder heads).

http://www.mgocaccessories.co.uk/acatalog/Gunsons.html

Note: Dont be tempted to purchase the Gunsons carb balancer from here - it is
not
suitable for setting up the Rotax carbs.