Europa-List: RE: Carb Balancer

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Carb Balancer
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:52:56
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Carl, If you sign up and post your photos on the EuropaOwners on Europa-List.
The
photos will post as a link automatically and will be sent to the Matronic list
server. You do have to join the EuropaOwners with the same email address that
you use with matronics.

When I get some time and look into the specifics of the carb balancer I was
think
of making an electronic one out of a basic stamp and some pressure sensors.
Doesn't look to hard....

Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/