Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Legs

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Outrigger Legs
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:36:46

Gents,

Duncan was correct about both the material and the general location of
the information.

In Factory Newsletter #4, page1, paragraph 1, sentence 4:

"The only change we have made is in the outrigger material which was
Polypropelene and is now Nylon 66.''

1.25 inch Nylon Rod is available from McMaster-Carr (isn't
everything?), cut to length, under the part number 8538K25 at a cost of
$4.47/ft.

A Most Happy And Prosperous New Year To All,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(75%)  Work on hold while I accumulate $$ to purchase the plexi, prop
and other parts that I'll never get from EMIL or E(04).  Meanwhile,
working on Instrument, Commercial, CFI & CFII ratings for potential
career change.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123