Europa-List: ozzy trip

Subject: Europa-List: ozzy trip
From: danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 14:20:00

Hi All,
          Firstly Happy New Year to all Europhhiles.
"Er indoors" has persuaded me it's time to visit Australia  again,
(actually it didn't take a lot of persuading  :-)  ) . It would be nice if
we could meet some fellow builders  while down under. The last time we
were in OZ (2001) I wasn't a builder then, started my build in late 2002.

We will be arriving in Sydney  late Sunday evening  on the 23rd January,
staying four six nights  then driving to  Mertleford (near Wangaratta)
for a few days, then on to Melbourne. (Upper Beaconfield). after that we
will be as you say in OZ going walk abouts for four weeks, possibly
popping over to New Zealand for a week.

Any builders who would like to meet for a drink or two, and yap about
Europa's please contact me of list at danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk

Cheers Danny

build no 541 tri gear
wings 95% complete including creativair leds nav lights and fred  Klein
covers
CM fitted, rudder cable fitted (awaiting Graham Singleton's mod)
under carriage  complete,
lots of other bits and pieces done
nearly ready to put the top on but holding back till after the trip (
coward  ;-)  )