RE: Europa-List: Blue corrugated tube for wing raceway

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Blue corrugated tube for wing raceway
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:37:03

Thanks Bob for that advice. The 1/2" black irrigation tube weighs about
1.2 lb for 22' length. My only concern is whether the 1/2" diameter
would be enough to feed the pitot static tubes and the electrical
wiring. They also had the 3/4" irrigation tube. I didn't weigh it but
it appeared to be much heavier, probably twice as much. The 3/4"
corrugated electrical blue tube weighed in at 2.2 lb for 22' length.
So, they are all within a pound of each other.