RE: Europa-List: Finger Brake cylinder seals

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger Brake cylinder seals
From: j t <lansair4p@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:15:19

them finger brakes are a pain in the backside to fit have you only just put
them because if you have the best way to get all of the air out is to get 2
lots of blue foat about 1 foot square by about 3/4 of afoot thick then put
them uner them 2 main wheels and bleed them in the ushal way it woors a
treat just make sure that u chock the front wheel