Europa-List: New Europa Forum

Subject: Europa-List: New Europa Forum
From: Sean Caranna <VP2Flyer@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:29:05

I've started a new aircraft homebuilding forum at http://www.WingsForum.com

"They" say that a picture is worth a thousand words.  The ability to attach
spreadsheets, documents, and CAD files can speak volumes.

I am not asking anyone to leave this list.  I'm just offering an additional
resource that will offer easily accessible photo and data file content
intergraded with the message threads.  http://www.wingsforum.com also has
form based email and private messaging that will nonpublic communications
while protecting your email address from SPAM email harvesters.

http://www.WingsForum.com was created because the email based groups just
can't compete with the forum format for organization of topics, searching
information already covered by a group, and relevancy of information
presented.  I can't tell you how many HOURS of my life have been wasted
scrolling through off topic threads and information irrelevant to my search
on Yahoo and MSN groups.  Lets face it, if you are looking for info on your
spar why should you need to scroll through 30 email post on firewalls 5
about rudders and 2 about nothing at all?

At http://www.WingsForum.com you will find topics well organized, pictures
and relevant files directly attached to their post, private messaging, and
more all on one site.  Forum membership is, and will always be, FREE.  Try
in out, it cost nothing, and you just might like it.  If you don't like it
just let me know how I can improve the site.

Email Digest are available for those who prefer them.  You can customize
them for what forums you want to watch, if you want a short excerpt or full
messages of up to 36,000 characters, and what time of day they will be
delivered to you.  Users just click the Digest link at the top of the page
once logged in to enable them.

Thanks for your consideration,

Sean C. Caranna