RE: Europa-List: Blue corrugated tube for wing raceway

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Blue corrugated tube for wing raceway
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:10:40

Andrew,

I don't know if you can get it over there, but over here there is a very
light, 3/4", white, reasonably flexible, plastic piping you can get for the
overflow pipe for toilet cisterns. It's so light as it doesn't have to take
pressure and hence is very thin-walled.

I used it for my wing conduits and it's excellent.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms