RE: Europa-List: LED Wingtip Lights

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LED Wingtip Lights
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:05:27

That's odd! Mine wouldn't! I had some very early lenses from Graham, so
perhaps his later ones were bigger?

Graham, any thoughts?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms