Re: Europa-List: Speed fairings - XS Mono

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Speed fairings - XS Mono
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:18:44

Duncan and All

Sorry.  Not yet.  I have been working on the main gear fairing. Want them to
fit better to the steel landing gear legs. The work is  done now, so it is
time to make a test flight with no fairing.  Then install the fairings and
wheel pants. The weather is not very reliable here in the Seattle aria, so
making another test flight might be delayed for a while.

These thing seem to take longer than first planned.  I will get to it.

Thanks for asking.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020