RE: Europa-List: Results of Landing Light Survey 2004

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Results of Landing Light Survey 2004
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 02:17:49

Ira,

You said it yourself, you are flying at night without landing lights. When I
asked John Hurst he said: what do you need landing lights for ? If the
runway wasn't lit you wouldn't be landing anyway. I was planning to install
one and did all the wiring, switch and circuit breaker, but I think I will
make do with a powerful flashlight, mounted on top of the instrument module,