RE: Europa-List: Leaking slave cylinder

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Leaking slave cylinder
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:57:52

Hi! Tom
I don't have Mono experience but the slave cylinder is in fact a piston
not a cam, so my bet is either the seals have failed or the pads are too
worn allowing the oil to by pass the seals.(assuming you have the
correct fluid.)
Have you made any engine reports yet ....see you have a Jab ?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG
Ps BTW I'm Eurosceptic and very much so !