Europa-List: Rotax 912S

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 912S
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:47:24

Nigel

In respect of the positioning of the banjos on a factory fresh engine.

I went to see another builder yesterday, Peter Field in Windlesham. He has
just hung his 912S. I took the opportunity to look at his carb banjos. They
both pointed forward towards the exhaust manifold. And they were sealed to
discourage changing their position.

I therefore repeat my suggestion that the factory should be told and
discouraged from doing this !

By copy of this email I am letting Europa and the Matronics Europa List know
that some 912Ss have been delivered with the banjos pointing forward and
that I have had a fraught time finding the resulting top-of-the-climb
misfire.

Best wishes

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                        email : richard.holder@avnet.co.uk
++++++++ Please note new email address ++++++++
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)