RE: Europa-List: DOTH Friday 17th Dec?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH Friday 17th Dec?
From: Bob Fairall <bfairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:41:33

Hi William,

You may be interested in this that I received a few days ago .....

"Hello there - just a reminder to everyone that we're holding our now
annual winter fly in on Friday December the 17th - in case you've not
been to Old Buck EGSV we have 800m of hard runway, fuel, a great diner
for food and drinks and a very very warm welcome. We're celebrating 101
years of flight... last years 100th celebration was a great day, so
we're expecting another big one, everyone welcome.

Landing will be 10 - and INCLUDES ALL DAY BREAKFAST FOR THE PILOT - and
unlimited tea / coffee with that breakfast.

2004 PREMIERE - OUR AIRSHOW DVD WILL BE SHOWING ON THE BIG SCREEN ALL
DAY... IF YOU WERE THERE YOU MIGHT BE IN IT....

Call us on 01953 860806 for any further details - Old Buck frequency
124.4"

The info arrived second or third hand and I've not yet checked it out, but
it may be an interesting alternative.

Bob Fairall
Europa Classic G-BXLK no 71
Europa XS G-CBXW (under construction)