Re: Europa-List: FW: Speaking of landing lights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Speaking of landing lights
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:02:04

on 12/5/04 3:31 PM, N55XS at topglock@cox.net wrote:

> Fred, thanks.  Anyone else got any specifics on setting the angle?

Jeff,

I know of no one else, thus far, who has opted for a wingtip landing light
location. Perhaps there's a sage who can recommend a distance forward where
one might want the two beams to converge?..though conceivably you could then
do some triangulation and arrive at an angle, my hunch is that your
adjustment will have to be done "in the field".

Fred
A194