RE: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Contacting the New Europa
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:47:05

Thanks, Jeff :-) He's looking for a 52" plasma box with integrated Sky
Digital, NTSC would be nice, but PAL is essential. Is that a problem?

I'm sure you understand the point I'm trying to make. I wish there was
something I could do to help LMorgan, Kim Bull & co., but apart from
offering my surplus kit parts, there's little I can do.

That said, I'm afraid my email was rather out of date by the time it got to
the list - for some reasons half-a-dozen emails have been hiding somewhere
and decided to release themselves to the world in the early hours of the
morning. By the time it did get out there, the point had been debated
thoroughly and was rather stale.

Oh well... The joys of technology...

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1225 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms