Re: Europa-List: nose wheel 9 KG force

Subject: Re: Europa-List: nose wheel 9 KG force
From: danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:52:58

Hi Steve,
               Simple, now your talking my kind of language. :-)  I
purchased a cheep hand held scales from Foxons, the local fisherman's store.
I taped some string to the rear of the tyre attached the scales and pulled
until the wheel moved, kept adjusting the nut until it just starts to move
between 8-9 kg.  Actually my scales are in lbs but easy to work out,

Keep the scales handy as you will have to check the force periodically to
avoid shimmying.

Cheers Danny