Europa-List: kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: kit for sale
From: Runnymede73@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:46:46

made the same mistake as before despite rowland's reminder that the English
pound sign does not come up too well on emails
So forgive the repeat ad:

Due to other commitments I have need to sell my XS monowheel  Kit.
All the flying surfaces have been professionally built but  not filled.
The wings are complete but not covered and the cockpit  module is  finished
but not Reduxed in to the 'canoe' lower fuselage. The  windscreen and  panels
are supplied clear for safety reasons. Some work has  been carried out to alter

the  kit to a so called 'taildragger' but this is  minimal and can easily be
reversed.
Full inventory. No engine. Over 18,000  UK pounds invested + professional
fees. Make me an  offer. The new factory  kits will soon be more  expensive. Tel

UK......07710295961 0r  email