Europa-List: kit still for sale

Subject: Europa-List: kit still for sale
From: Runnymede73@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:25:05

Due to other commitments I have need to sell my XS monowheel Kit.
All the flying surfaces have been professionally built but not  filled.
 The wings are complete but not covered and the cockpit module is  finished
but not Reduxed in to the 'canoe' lower fuselage. The windscreen and  panels
are clear for safety reasons. Some work has been carried out to alter the  kit
to a so called 'taildragger' but this is minimal and can easily be reversed.
Full inventory. No engine. Over =A318,000 invested + professional fees. Make  an
offer. The new factory kits will soon be more  expensive.