Re: Europa-List: W18 installation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: W18 installation
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:16:46

Hi Andrew,

I've attached two pix that show how I did my W-18 installs. If you look at
the exposed side of the W-18 where it comes out the underside of the wing you
will see that lower edge of the W-18 is parallel with the wings underside
surface. I don't have the manual handy so I forget if they call for a specific

distance the W-18 should protrude but you see what the intentions are for the
future of the W-18, so go with that. The other pix shows the inside of the wing

with the W-18 in place.
I hope this helps.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Just about to put the top on but still finding little things to do before
that.