Re: Europa-List: S/Steel Classic Exhausts ex Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: S/Steel Classic Exhausts ex Europa
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:27:39

Tony Renshaw wrote:

>Gidday,
>I was one of the guys waiting for a minimum of 10 people to confirm their
>intent to buy an Classic Stainless Steel exhaust. The latest is that the
>manufacturer is not going ahead with the production run because there are
>stock levels at Europa 2004. He did tell me however that the stock is old
>stock and has not been adjusted for the problems identified by Nigel
>Charles. So, he asked me to contact Europa 2004 and ask them to give him a
>call, to get the stock returned for the adjustment. I haven't been able to
>get in contact with them, principally because being on the other side of
>the world time zone wise phone calls always clash with family
>responsibilities and sleep leaving e-mail as the easiest form of
>communication, and to my knowledge that is not possible. I hope so soon.
>If you are interested therefore in one of these exhausts that are "not from
>a current run", be aware that without modification they won't fit easily,
>and as I recall from Nigels experience, led to several many hours nutting
>out a fix, involving the manufacturer. To get something from the other side
>of the world and have to return it for rectification is a situation I would
>like to guard myself and others from, being my intent of this message.

Tony,

Email John Wheeler at john@europa-aircraft.com  John's been great at
handling my orders and has gone out of his way to see to it that
everything is shipped in a timely manner.  I'm sure he'd be interested
in getting the latest systems in stock...

--
Jeff - A055
Builders Log: http://www.N55XS.com