Europa-List: S/Steel Classic Exhausts ex Europa

Subject: Europa-List: S/Steel Classic Exhausts ex Europa
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:09:09

Gidday,
I was one of the guys waiting for a minimum of 10 people to confirm their
intent to buy an Classic Stainless Steel exhaust. The latest is that the
manufacturer is not going ahead with the production run because there are
stock levels at Europa 2004. He did tell me however that the stock is old
stock and has not been adjusted for the problems identified by Nigel
Charles. So, he asked me to contact Europa 2004 and ask them to give him a
call, to get the stock returned for the adjustment. I haven't been able to
get in contact with them, principally because being on the other side of
the world time zone wise phone calls always clash with family
responsibilities and sleep leaving e-mail as the easiest form of
communication, and to my knowledge that is not possible. I hope so soon.
If you are interested therefore in one of these exhausts that are "not from
a current run", be aware that without modification they won't fit easily,
and as I recall from Nigels experience, led to several many hours nutting
out a fix, involving the manufacturer. To get something from the other side
of the world and have to return it for rectification is a situation I would
like to guard myself and others from, being my intent of this message.