Europa-List: Engine Fuel Return Using Mod Fittings

Subject: Europa-List: Engine Fuel Return Using Mod Fittings
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:37:12

Hello all.

I have bee examining a number of routing methods for fuel, sight gauge, and
fuel return lines to the point that I have COMPLETELY confused myself MORE THAN

ONCE!
< And yes... I know I said that I would be bonding that module in over 3
weeks ago!  So I'm a bit behind! OK?>

I'll be installing the mod fittings for the water drains which include the
modified 3 port tank vent fitting.

My question is that some of you that have installed these fitting are
electing to connect engine fuel return AND the sight tube to one of the 1/8 pipe

ports at the vent fitting.

And some that are using the new type fittings are still connecting to the 1/8
pipe port at starboard side of the tank

.

I would like to hear opinion on which route is best and why.

Will the tank vent properly with the fuel continuously retuning into the
fitting?

Thanks so much for the Help!

Brian S
A276 Tri Gear. Texas