Europa-List: Re:Nichol Redman recievers.

Subject: Europa-List: Re:Nichol Redman recievers.
From: s.vestuti <s.vestuti@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:15:57

Hi All,
I have heard from a number of builders that they have recieved a demand for
money owed to EMIL, to be paid to Redman Nichols within 7 days.
None of them believe they owed anything.We are talking about small amounts,
but if they have done this to a large number of you, it could add up ?
Check your records before paying, or ask for details of what and when ? Might
be a scam? [alledgely !]
Cheers,
Nev.

Hello Nev,
                 shouldn't that read " Nichol redman & Wilson " ....