Europa-List: with Dynon

Subject: Europa-List: with Dynon
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:24:39

Jeff

I have been flying with Dynon since they first were available. If you know
some one who can roll fast enough to get Dynon to tumble, I don't want to
ride with him.  I doubt that you will see it ever tumble.  It is not going
to keep up with acrobatic maneuvers, but who is looking at it then? It is
solid state and very easy on the power usage. Mine is the early model and is
heat sensitive. It flags me by turning black and white when it gets hot (95
F ) but it just keeps on working. (so did all the rest of my systems)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555

Flying down to Mt. Saint Helens tomorrow to take a closer look.