Re: Europa-List: long range fuel tank

Subject: Re: Europa-List: long range fuel tank
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:37:43

From: <ACJARVIS1@aol.com>
Subject: Europa-List: long range fuel tank
| I'm getting near to installing my cockpit module- not through countless
hours
| of toil but because I opted for the promotion which included the ready
made
| module.   ...............
| Question : what should I do next, plumbing-wise?
| Andrew Jarvis 599

Andrew,
            ...don't know the details of your 'ready made' module, but I
would suggest planning the routing for wires (conduits) before gluing in.
There are a number of routes for wiring which may be arduous after the
insertion and now would be the time..... I had the advantage of assembling
old-style and have imbedded drink straw routes through some of the cockpit
where not structural, and included double length pullthrough fishing line
for any future inclusion.
            Like several others, I opted for alu fuel lines where they are
difficult to replace, hoping thereby to avoid scraped knuckles in 5
Cheers and good luck,
Ferg
A064