Europa-List: long range fuel tank

Subject: Europa-List: long range fuel tank
From: ACJARVIS1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 05:25:11

I'm getting near to installing my cockpit module- not through countless hours
of toil but because I opted for the promotion which included the ready made
module.

I was impressed by Paul Stewart's suggestion of upgrading the fuel selector
to the Andair.
so now is obviously the time to do it .

BUT I also would like to plan for option of fitting the long range tank.
.....assuming it will still be available, and can someone email me the
instructions?

Question : what should I do next, plumbing-wise?

Andrew Jarvis 599

Motor glider monowheel