RE: Europa-List: Help! Replacement fuel cap

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Help! Replacement fuel cap
From: Tim Butterworth <Tim.Butterworth@cvluk.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:07:33

Thanks Peter. I am at least glad there are some suppliers around ... would be a
silly reason to ground the plane!

I have a couple of names of suppliers and some offers of beg/borrow/steal as
well
---From the bulletin board.

Thanks for your reply.
Tim

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com on behalf of Pete Lawless

Tim

You can buy these from the motor racing / rally suppliers.  Try Demon
Tweeks in Wrexham.

www.demon-tweeks.co.uk     01978 664466

Have you looked on the runway?  That is where we found mine!  I had left
it on the top held by the vents.

Pete