Re: Europa-List: Firewall Forward-less

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall Forward-less
From: RobsonPR <robsonpr@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:16:43

Fred, Here at the ends of the earth I have a classic Europa cowl which I
would gladly give to anyone who has "lost" one in the recent shinanigins in
North Yorkshire. It's in pristine condition. The recipient would hve to pay
the transport costs. ( Tony K seems to tour the earth pretty frequently.
Perhaps he could be persuaded to take it in his hand baggage)(!)   Take note
the classic is 2'' shorter than the XS.
Peter Robson