Re: Europa-List: Firewall Forward-less

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall Forward-less
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:24:03

- Name:                                        Jack van Heeswijk

- Kit number noting mono, tri-gear, or conventional:           394 Trigear

 - Building status:                     Almost ready except engine and
upholstery

 - Address:                                 jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl   (the
Netherlands)