Europa-List: Help! Replacement fuel cap

Subject: Europa-List: Help! Replacement fuel cap
From: Tim Butterworth <Tim.Butterworth@cvluk.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:35:36

Hi,

Don't ask how(!?) I have lost my fuel cap from my Europa when filling yesterday.
Despite 6 fire service chaps trying to help search for it for over an hour,
we couldn't find it anywhere. So .... can anyone help in supplying a replacement
'non-lockable' type fuel cap?

a) Andy/Neville, do you have any at the factory? (is there one on G-YURO if you
don't have any stock?)
b) Does anyone have one used/going spare?
c) In the short term, does anyone have a kit someway off completion that I can
beg/borrow/steal until a replacement can  be sought?
d) Can we locate the manufacturer and part number for me to get one from the
supplier
direct?

Any help much appreciated!

Tim