RE: Europa-List: Beginning to sand ---

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Beginning to sand ---
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:13:32

Ferg:

I used some material call Sign Stripe by the  Spraylat people.   Spraylat
is the  material they put on airplanes in the military boneyard down here.
I put 4 coats at 90 degrees to each other on each surface.  This material
came recommended to me by the guys over at Phoenix Composits.  As for
bonding in your windscreen I should think that would be the last thing you
want to do.  It is much easier to get behind your panel for troubleshooting
with the window out.  I have my side windows in but I am leaving the
windscreen out until the engine has been checked out and all the electrics
wrung out.

Steve
A143  N40SH
Mesa, AZ