Europa-List: Beginning to sand ---

Subject: Europa-List: Beginning to sand ---
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:38:15

Cheers,
        I am at the point of beginning the fill/sand routine and must first
bed the windscreen into the fuse. Naturally I want to protect the plastic
---From the 'hangar rash' which nearly always ensues. In the past I saw several
such arrangements which covered the screen (and windows I guess) with a
compound which protected the 'glass' during building. Think I can find 'em?
        At present I have used electrical tape to cover it with bubble-wrap
plastic but presume this is not ideal when more vigorous activity looms.
Your advice sought as to the best method/materiel to
Ferg
Europa A064