Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience. Cont'd

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Partition and my Conscience. Cont'd
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:50:27

Gidday again,
Financial compensation by interested members is a viable option that I
would be only too happy to entertain, but only once I know the Europa
option is exhausted. Suffice to say, I believe this is more appropriate if
Europa 2004 cannot or will not support those without kits or major
components, recognising their inherited responsibilities ethically. (no
more business law, I know it). If it was to be entertained it has to go to
those who cannot continue with the bits they have, whereas others without
fwf kits can make alternative arrangements. I am sure a fwf kit option can
become a reality other than Jabiru, without Europas involvement. So, petition??
If interested in this option respond directly to this thread to me and I
will keep a master log.
Reg
Tony Renshaw