Europa-List: skinned tail-kit for sale

Subject: Europa-List: skinned tail-kit for sale
From: Europa <europa@brownfamily.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:38:34

Hi folks,

as one of the many who had money deposited with EMIL I've had a few
months to decide what to do with my part completed kit; wait for Europa
to rise from the ashes or sell up and move on. Not an easy choice but
I've made it, so I have some things to sell:

1. Tail kit. All skins done, rudder hinges and nutplate installed.
Tailplanes incidence set and ready for pip-pin drilling out. Trim tabs
installed. This equates to more than a pre-skinned tail kit.
2. 2 packs of araldite 420 expiry july 2005
3. 4 packs of ampreg 20 expiry sept 2005
4. quantity of bid on the roll

I have digital photos of the work as it progressed, and I can take
detailed photos/measurements for anyone who is interested.

So, if you're interested please email me : mailto:europa@brownfamily.org.uk

Andy Brown
Nairn, Highlands, Scotland