RE: Europa-List: FW: PFA NW Strut Fly-in this Sunday - Manchester Barton

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: PFA NW Strut Fly-in this Sunday - Manchester Barton
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:18:10

Sorry, Why, but you won't on this occasion. I was just the messenger and
won't be there. I'll be packing my bags for a trip to the land of the free
instead.

Don't worry, I don't mind if you, as an honorary Yorkshireman, add interest
to the amount owed. Keep the rate reasonable, I don't want to end up having
to lug a full keg along :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms