Europa-List: FW: PFA NW Strut Fly-in this Sunday - Manchester Barton

Subject: Europa-List: FW: PFA NW Strut Fly-in this Sunday - Manchester Barton
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 15:58:54

Anyone fancy a trip to Manchester this Sunday?

Cheers,

Jeremy

  _____

From: Firas Bakir [mailto:firas.bakir@virgin.net]

Hi,

The PFA North Western Strut are holding the annual strut Fly-in at
Manchester Barton Aerodrome (UK) this Sunday 19th September 2004.  Europas
---From every where are most welcome.  We had good attendance by few Europas
last year, but we need more this year.  Free Landing and Free Burgers &
Refreshments for crew members, plus the usual club-house facilities.  Barton
have a nice collections of aircrafts and you will have the chance to visit
the nearby Trafford Centre (5 minutes by taxi).  All types of aircrafts and
in particular PFA & Vintage type are welcome.

Please check the PFA NW Strut's for more information
<http://www.pfanwstrut.flyer.co.uk/> www.pfanwstrut.flyer.co.uk .
Alternatively if any one is interested in a copy of the poster in PDF format
or more information you can email me on
<mailto:firas@pfanwstrut.flyer.co.uk> firas@pfanwstrut.flyer.co.uk

Many thanks and hope to see as many of you as possible at the Fly in.

Regards,

Firas Bakir

PFA NW Strut

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!