Re: Europa-List: Tri gear Brake Problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tri gear Brake Problems
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:42:56

AND FOOT BRAKES..... (Mine have never locked up due to temperature expansion
....YET ! and I fill the cylinder then screw the plug in nearly tight
allowing surplus to ooze out then tighten .)
 The Matco hand brake would allow equalisation of the pressures to release
the "locked on brake syndrome" if activated a number of times I'd suggest.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG