Re: Europa-List: epoxy query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: epoxy query
From: grroberts3@juno.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:18:27

Fred,

For the past four years, I routinely store both parts of Aeropoxy at
temperatures often exceeding  100 degrees F plus (38 Degrees C).  I've
noted no ill effect.

I live in Tucson, AZ and I only heat or cool my garage when I'm working.
Summer temperatures often exceed 100 degrees, typically, 100 days a year.

I've experienced "exotherm" when trying to mix large batches of epoxy
(100+ grams, flox in particular), and I sometimes yearn for greater pot
life, but I've had no problems.

GRoberts
A187
Tucson, AZ
wings done
cockpit module installed

<fklein@orcasonline.com> writes:
> <fklein@orcasonline.com>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have inadventantly cooked a can of resin and hardener overnite at
> temperature which was reading 100 degrees F. this morning.
>
> Any thoughts on whether or not I should or must throw it out?
>
> Fred
> A194

=

=