Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine - 2004 (23rd to 26th September)

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine - 2004 (23rd to 26th September)
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 06:54:01

A number of DOTHers have expressed an interest in the "Last of the Summer Wine",
end of season, long weekend trip to France, so I am suggesting we might like
to arrange it for Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th September.  Last year we chased
the good weather and visited Chauvigny, Bergerac, Ill-Doleron, and Honfleur.
Most enjoyable with lots of summer wine.
If anybody is interested, please drop me a line, or phone on 01495 785 499.
Best wishes,
William