RE: Europa-List: epoxy query

Subject: RE: Europa-List: epoxy query
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 06:57:46

Fred & Others
As I live in Phoenix where the temps during the summer is 105-115F we don't
have to stick the sticky stuff in boiling water to heat up, just open the
garage. I have a harder time with the stuff being to runny due to the heat.
Wish it was like winter all year round. And yes it is the wanabe place for
numerous californians. We're getting tons of them moving here all the time.
We like to say the California and Texas keeps Arizona green with all the
money they bring in when they retire here.
Al Stillls
A095